Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally going to Japan!

I figured I would start this blog off with something special. I can't believe this myself, but I'm actually going to Japan for two weeks! Japan: the home of anime (yes, plenty of hentai included), RPG's (non-Western anyway), and a whole bunch of other weird stuff like obsessions with pantsu (see above mention of hentai)! I'm leaving in two days, but I already have to start getting ready; so much to do in so little time.

Currently packing the essentials: DS, PSP, Laptop (hey, 12 hours is a long time sitting down on a plane), and of course my camera. I'm not sure if I will post pictures here, but they will most certainly be on Facebook (maybe Myspace, just maybe). I'm planning on bringing back plenty of souvenirs, so I'm packing relatively light in a large suitcase.

If anyone has been to Japan before and has any "You have to visit...", please let me know, because I want to make sure I get the most out of this trip. That's all for now. I'll try to update while in Japan, but I can't make any promises.

No comments: